Enter for your chance to win one of two $250 Australia Post "easy-to-send" Gift Christmas Packs, including:Make It Easy To Send This Christmas
* Jodi Picoult book packs - three titles in each set - $24.99;
* Powerful Binocular with 10 x 25mm magnification and carry bag - $19.99 each;
* Touch Screen Sudoku - $19.99;
* Beach Flyer - $9.99;
* Leadlight - $6.99;
* Mind challenging Bamboo Puzzle - $9.99;
* Small Bear - $9.99;
* In The Night Garden Book Pack - $12.99;
* Australian Fishing DVD - $24.99;
* Pack of Christmas Greeting Cards - $6.99;
* Projection Watch - $6.99;
* The Nokia 2690 Unlocked Phone or the Telstra Bubble Touch worth $99 each.
Australia Post has made Christmas shopping so much easier for those with interstate and overseas family and friends this year, by offering a huge range of great value "easy-to-send" gift ideas, available in Australia Post retail outlets throughout the country.
A lot of families spend Christmas apart every year so Australia Post has come up with a unique range of smaller scale "easy-to-send" gifts including books for kids, tweens, the gardener, the cook and the camper, aswell as DVDs, CDs, arts and craft, games and puzzles, to name a few - many exclusive to Australia Post.