Thanks to Braun here is your chance to win a Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7681WD Epilator valued at $208.95.With rising hemlines and revealing swimwear on the horizon, the heat is set to sizzle at the beach this summer. Now Braun has made it even easier to look smooth and sexy with the new Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7681WD featuring state-of-the-art Close Grip Technology which easily removes hairs as small as a grain of sand (0.5mm) to stop short hairs getting in the way of silky smooth legs.
The Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7681WD is recommended by dermatologists for ultra gentle epilation that is mess and fuss free. Short hair removal from the root gently and cleanly allows removal of hairs that wax cannot capture ensuring smooth legs for up to four weeks. Now Braun is giving you the chance to win a Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7681WD epilator, to keep your legs silky smooth all summer!
Practical tips for amazing epilation
1. Everyone's skin is more relaxed and desensitised when bathed in warm water. Thats exactly why Braun has designed the new Silk-épil Xpressive 7681 with Close Grip Technology, an epilator that works in your shower or bath. Using other epilator models you should have a bath or shower first and then ensure your skin is completely dry before you begin epilating.
2. Useful tips for wet epilation
- In the bath: For optimal results, start epilating after relaxing in warm water for about 5 minutes. Hold your leg and epilator fully submerged. Your hairs will lift under water, making them especially easy to grip.
- In the shower: Your skin should really be moist during epilation. For perfect results, you can apply a little shower gel.
3. Useful tips for dry epilation:
- Make sure your skin is free of oil and completely dry before commencing epilation.
- In order to maximise effects for superior short hair removal, it is recommended that you brush across your skin against the direction of skin growth to "lift" the short hairs. This gives the epilator a better grip on them.
4. Run the epilator in an upward motion, against the direction of hair growth. If needed you can also change the epilation direction to ensure an even smoother finish.
5. Epilation novices may find that their skin is slightly reddened after epilating. This is why it is best not to epilate the day you want to spend a big night out, but the evening before. To soothe your skin and create a really sleek, smooth look and feel, apply a body cream or lotion after epilating.
6. Regular use of a massage sponge (e.g. after your shower) or a body peeling will help prevent in-growing of small hairs.
Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7681WD Epilator