Surprising the family with healthy and hearty meals in winter is always challenging, but Coles winter magazine provides a range of delicious and great value recipe options. Its never been easier to satisfy the entire family while keeping the grocery bill under control.
Coles hearty winter recipes taste great and ensure that busy Mums can find the best value for money.
Youll love Coles™ Easy Carve pork leg
10 prosciutto slices
3 pink lady apples - cut into thick slices horizontally
Salt and pepper
1. Remove string from Youll love Coles Easy Carve pork leg and season with salt and pepper.
2. Starting at the base, wrap multiple prosciutto slices around the pork leg.
3. Arrange apple pieces on top of the pork and cover with aluminium foil.
4.Roast in 180 degree oven for 40 minutes.
5. Remove foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
6.Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear when tested with a skewer.
7. Allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving with gravy.
Cooking time: Cook at 180° for approximately 20 to 25 minutes per 500 grams
Approximately $25.00 for a family of 6