The OmVeda range of products for the hair and body are unique and precious in their traditional origins. The original formulations from thousands of years ago are used to make these holistic products using pure ayurvedic herbs, which are cultivated and grown in the traditional manner. The purpose of OmVeda is not only to improve the well being of your skin and hair, but also to restore balance and beauty to your whole being.
Offering you the pure power of herbs, flowers, natural minerals and the extracts of wood, root and bark that are chosen for their ability to bring the skin and hair to life. Many of the ingredients contained within the OmVeda range are not widely used therefore stockists receive special training to understand the unique qualities and functions of these products.
The all-natural ingredients can be seen upon opening a container of OmVeda product. The texture, scent and color shows the pureness of the product, there is clear difference about the OmVeda range.
OmVeda skin and hair care range contain no artificial perfumes, synthetic substitutes or animal products. They are cruelty free and no testing or harm to animals is used to create their range. Thus the balance of good Karma is achieved and can passed through to you. OmVeda is of the belief that to realize true beauty the inner and outer must reflect each other. The use of the OmVeda range includes an analysis of your 'dosha', to determine the type of products and treatments that are best suited to you. OmVeda knows the importance of treating you as an individual, and how to care for you in the best possible way.
The extensive OmVeda range includes skin scrubs, cleansing creams, toners, moisturizers for day and night, protective bases, eye treatments, face masks and a full range of body products which range from masks and creams to lotions and talc. To achieve the best results your 'dosha' analysis will assess which products will be most beneficial to you. This process is most enlightening and provides an interesting insight to your body and mind.
The healing powers of the herbs, nuts, grains, precious oils, crushed leaves and sacred flowers used in the OmVeda range bring real benefits to your body and mind. Delivering vital nutrients to the deeper layers of the skin and helping to restore balance and health to your whole being.Recommendation by the Founder of OmVeda
The founder of OmVeda Ayurvedic Skincare and Haircare is Yasmin Sadikot. She is considered to be Australia's leader and innovator in Ayurvedic health, beauty and training comprising traditional ancient teachings of herbal heritage.
Yasmin recommends that in addition to following an Ayurvedic program specifically designed for the individual, a healthy eating regime and regular exercise should be undertaken.
OUR BEAUTY CONSULTANTS EXPERIENCE FIRST HANDHOME CARE REGIME
- Drink daily a glass of warm water freshened with Vitamin C rich lime juice. This helps to move excess accumulations and fatty deposits in the body.
- Once a week enjoy a home detoxifying treatment. Boil one litre of water, add a tablespoon of grated ginger and the juice of half of lemon. Leave the combination time to steep then drink within an hour and a half for the best results. This brew is an effective way to eliminate toxins, drain the lymph and start moving fatty deposits. The combination of ginger and lemon assists in increasing the metabolism and eliminating toxins from the body.
- That evening use a massage oil with invigorating herbs such as those found in the OmVeda Massage Oil, these being, eucalyptus, mustard and camphor. Massage the oil firmly into the affected areas after showering and leave on overnight.
- The following morning while showering use a loofah or mitt to massage firmly on the cellulite affected areas.
- Daily apply a high quality moisturizer, such as the Rehydrating Body Lotion. Massage the lotion in firmly to help soften the tissues under skin and break down fatty deposits.
- Drink plenty of warm water to flush the body of toxins and waste.
- Eat fresh fruit and vegetables daily and avoid heavy, starchy foods such as cheese.
- Take a brisk walk daily or other regular exercise.
OmVeda products and treatments are available from salons and spas nationally. For stockists details please contact (02 9810 1830)
or visit www.omveda.com.au