The Power of Premonitions
How Knowing the Future Can Shape Our Lives
Have you ever felt that something was going to happen, and it turned out that you were right? Or have you ever sensed that a loved one was in danger, and then later found out that they needed help?
Paying attention to these premonitions can give us the power to change the future, says Larry Dossey, the author of The Power of Premonitions.Here is some advice on premonitions that Larry Dossey provides in the book:
1.When premonitions are accompanied by physical symptoms, they should be listened to.
2.Pay attention to premonitions if they are intrusive and insistent, as if clamoring for attention.
3.Pay attention to a premonition when it indicates death, no matter how fuzzy the details may be.
4. Pay attention to premonitions when they seem intensely real.Realising the benefits of taking notice of premonitions in his work as a doctor, Larry also explores:
- Actual instances of premonitions
- Why premonitions exist, what purpose they serve and how to interpret them; why we repress them and when we should pay attention to them.
- How to cultivate premonitions.
- The influence of premonitions on the nature of our mind, our origin and our density.
- The Power of Premonitions
Hay House Australia
Author: Larry Dossey
Price: $19.95 Buy it now at