White King Bleach Tablets Bleach tablets have finally arrived in Australia, a move that is expected to see younger Australians embrace the king of all cleaning products. Bleach tablets are an innovative, easy to use bleach alternative that will eliminate Gen X and Y's fears because of its simple and easy to use tablet form.
White King's new bleach tablets are conveniently pre-measured, creating a stress- free cleaning solution for all areas of the home. The tablets dissolve in hot and cold water and are as effective as liquid bleach.
Bleach has always been our mums and grandma's favourite and most effective cleaning tool. With its strong anti-bacterial and sterilising properties, bleach has been used as a primary household cleaning agent for centuries. It effortlessly removes grease, germs, dirt and stains from most hard, non-porous surfaces. However, over the years this efficient household product has been sidelined by younger generations who fear its smell, potency and use.
The sheer strength and power of bleach, the possibility it may accidentally spill and the abundance of other cleaning products has deterred young Australians from choosing the original dirt destroyer.
Inexperienced cleaners no longer have to worry about spilling or splashing scary bleach while preparing the product for use. New White King's easily stored and transportable bleach tablets take the fuss out of using bleach.
The tablets can be used to achieve a powerful clean anywhere. When added to washing machines or used for cleaning toilets, floors, tiles, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks and all the icky household mess hotspots, they do the dirty work for us in a compact form with a reduced bleach smell.
Bleach tablets have already taken other countries by storm; in France for example, bleach tablets sales are as high as regular liquid bleach sales.
The White King bleach tablets are available in regular, lemon and eucalyptus fragrance and can be purchased in supermarkets across Australia in a pack of 40 tablets. White King is Australia's leading bleach brand with over 30 products, leading the way in powerful cleaning.
Only one in five people care about using eco friendly products according to an independent study of 1,502 people conducted by White King, Australia's leading household bleach brand. Australians believe the strength and performance of a cleaning product is the most important benefit (31%) with price being the second most important factor.
Of all the age groups, Gen Y's were found to be the least concerned about the environment and more concerned about their wallets, with 45% of Gen Y's surveyed looking for a cut price cleaner rather than environmentally-friendly cleaning products.
Which leads us to the question - is there a product that is a) powerful b) affordable and c) eco friendly. And the answer is yes - bleach!
White King's hypochlorite bleaches are well known to be affordable, powerful cleaners and disinfectants around the home", says Pental Products R&D Technical Manager, Randall Anthonisz. "There is also a common misconception that bleach is harmful for the environment. When used as directed the environmental impact of hypochlorite discharge in waste sewage water is negligible." "Hypochlorite bleach is made from a natural Australian resource - sodium chloride (salt). When bleach is used to clean around the home, it rapidly breaks down safely afterwards. About 99% of bleach reacts during cleaningand the other 1% reacts during sewage treatment."
With bleach's eco friendly credentials now confirmed, Australians can continue to embrace the king of all cleaning products. Bleach effortlessly removes grease, mould, germs, dirt and stains from most hard, non-porous surfaces.
White King is Australia's leading bleach brand with over 30 products, leading the way in powerful cleaning. White King's premium 2.5 litre bleach RRP: $3.93, the perfect multi-purpose cleaning product forevery home.