Win a double pass to either Melbourne or Sydney's Mums Marketing Conference valued at $998.00.
Melbourne: 25th October
Sydney: 6th November
Mums are the powerhouse of the Australian economy, they make up 6.2 million of the population and are responsible for 80% of all consumer spending. At the Mums Marketing Conference learn how to tap into this market?
90% are on social media and on average check for updates 11 times a day. Over 3 million mums own a smartphone and they are biggest influencers in the household.
AUSTRALIA'S ONLY CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO BRANDS WHO MARKET TO MUMS*
One full day committed to helping brands develop innovative, relevant and effective ways to connect with mums*
PRESENTATIONS - NETWORKING - TAKE AWAYS
WHAT IS MMC?
The Mums Marketing Conference is the only event in Australia focused on cutting edge research, insights and strategies specifically targeting mums as a consumer. You will hear from leading marketers, industry experts and futurists on how to effectively market to mum.
WHO ATTENDS: CEO's, Marketing Directoris, Brand Managers, Digital Marketeers, Marketing Managers, Social Media Experts, Campaign Account Managers, Media Planners & Buyers, Marketing Agencies.
* Uncover key insights from research & case studies
* Take away actionable advice
* Arrange 1-1 business meetings
* Understand mum as a consumer
* Interact with key service providers and industry peers
* Deep dive in knowledge and network with thought leaders
* Loyalty and engagement - winning the mind of mum
* The millennial mum, understanding the new mindset
* Harnessing the power of influencer
* How online behaviour is impacting in-store purchases
* E-commerce & the evolving customer journey
* Influencing parents on social media and building trust
* Modern family and the normal
* How can brands support diversity and inclusion Effectively connecting with mums online
* A look a how technology and apps can be used
* Engaging kids on social media and best practice
We know that our attendees consistently rank networking as one of the leading reasons they attend our events. To keep things fresh we've been working hard to develop new and novel ways to help attendees connect and give them exciting ways of building meaningful relationships with the most useful contacts.
Breakfast and lunch along with a number of healthy snacks will be provided for all attendees.
Latest insights & trends from industry leaders
Australia's most powerful consumers
Fantastic networking opportunities
For more on the speaker line up for 2017 visit www.mums.marketing